As vaccination programmes roll out there is potential for an actual event, but we also recognise the likelihood of some ongoing travel restrictions and funding challenges for many organisations. The decision has been made to put back the date for the CHI conference until November. We are in dialogue with a number of partners to run a collaborative, hybrid, event, which we hope will permit some to meet physically while also engaging with those unable to travel to Warsaw. Certainly, there is no shortage of topics or learning to share relating to the last year and the very clear challenges ahead of us. The importance of more effective collaboration, maximisation of available resources and improved public engagement are all evident. We will be in touch soon regarding themes and abstracts for the conference.