Dear friends and supporters of City Health International,
As you know, we had to make the difficult decision to cancel the 10th City Health International (CHI2020) conference, in light of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Although we are unable to hold the conference as originally envisaged, we would now like to invite you to take part in a small, one-day virtual version of CHI. It’s free to attend and it’s open to everyone. In this era of misinformation and fake news, it is more important than ever to deliver evidence-based public health information. We are grateful to our dedicated speakers for their support in making this event happen.
CHI2020 is themed ‘Compassionate public health for compassionate societies’ and the online event will take place on Thursday 4th of June. You will be able to watch our speakers’ video presentations as they premiere online, or catch up with them later, wherever you are in the world.
The event starts at 16:00 CET (Warsaw/Poland).
- If you would like to ask questions in the Q&A sessions, register here.
- Registration is not required to watch the event - just visit https://cityhealth.online
- For information about the programme, click here
- See our Facebook Event page here
- Follow CHI2020 on social media for all the latest news here (Twitter) or here (Facebook)
- To receive email updates about CHI2020, click here
We are pleased to announce that City Health 2020 Alison Chesney and Eddie Killoran Memorial Lecture will be delivered by Dr Marewa Glover.